Hellooooo September! We are well into this busy month, kids are back in school, work is picking up. It's easy to become overwhelmed. Thankfully it's just as easy to conquer your To-Do list with this simple technique!
This episode teaches you how the Universe can eliminate items off your list. It only takes 3 minutes and will clear up hours of time. Relief is on the way, baby!
Subscribe on iTunes
- Grab a blank piece of paper and fold it in half.
- One the top left column write "Things I will do today."
- On the top right column write "Things I would like the Universe to do today."
- Think about all the tasks you need to do and choose ONLY those that you plan, intend, want to do TODAY. Write those on the left column. Now take ALL the other items and write those on the right hand column.
- Repeat tomorrow and savor the feeling of relief.
- Optional: Throw you hands in the air and scream "Hallelujah! Thank you, Universe." ;)
What did you think of this episode? We'd love to hear your comments!
More on Abraham Hicks:
Buy the book: Ask and It Is Given
Always remember - You are complete. You are whole. You are miraculous.
p.s. Got a stressed out friend in need of some relief? Share this post. They'll be sure to thank you for it!