Therapeutic Breathwork engages all aspects of body, mind and spirit in its approach to empowerment and healing. The three primary areas of benefit are:
1.) Body-mind therapy
2.) Personal Development
3.) Spiritual Empowerment.
Each one of these areas of focus may be engaged within the full scope of a Therapeutic Breathwork session. Therapeutic attention may involve a variety of cognitive and psychological tools, goal orientation and coaching skills, familiarity with of trauma and PTSD, body-mind as well as affective awareness, and even sensitivity to non-ordinary realities. Regardless of this diversity, however, what makes Therapeutic Breathwork uniquely powerful and integrative is its utilization of a basic, self-regulating, biological mechanism uniquely fashioned for balancing stressed nerves: the human respiratory system.
Benefits of breathwork include:
- Profound relaxation and stress relief
- Deep healing of wounds, grief and trauma
- Passage to expanded states of consciousness
- Increased mental clarity and focus
- Awakening to the truth of who you really are
- Overwhelming feelings of joy and well being
- Relief from physical pain
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
Fill out the form to schedule a quick discovery call where
we can discuss how we will work together and to schedule your session